Friday, April 15, 2016

Some things I am up to

Ok today has to be a quickie because it is a BUSY weekend filled with birthdays and parties.  I did want to give you a little teaser of what I have been up to craft wise.

Next week I will be sharing more about some wooden cutouts I have been working on.   
 
 
 
 
And then these lovelies!  Ahh just so pleased with them. 
 


 



I was riding down the road from dinner one night when these popped in my head and my wonderful hubby helped turn my idea into reality.  So happy with them.  Of course one is going on my door or wall and the rest will make it to my Etsy shop.  (coming soon)




 
 
 
Here is some handprint crafting I did with my boys.  Love these duckies and they look great in the bathroom.
 
 
 
 
Here is a piece my hubby made that I will give some details about.  I just love handmade furniture and if he can think it up he can build it.  Blessed girl!
 
 
 
I made some cheap and easy monogramed decorations for my cleaned off TV cabinet.  They are not perfect but I am perfectly happy with them. 
 

 
 
 And last not but not least I now have finally trying my hand with some vinyl.  So excited and pleased with how they have come out.  One is for my father in laws birthday and the others will make it to Etsy. 



 

 




 
 So make sure you stop back by to see these projects and many more.  Plus I will have a cake recipe coming up.  Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!!
 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment