Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Fun

Hi all!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I spent a great one running around with family and friends. 

Saturday was filled with time at the local Farmer's Market.  If you have one you should so go check it out.  I love ours.  It is not big but that is kinda the best part, and until my garden starts putting out, it is a great way to get good pesticide free produce.  Yum just look at all the goodies I got.  Oh side note make sure you get there early.  We were really late this week and half of the stuff I normally get was gone.  No corn or cucumbers for me this week.  But take a look at some of the veggies I did get!
squash
blueberries

Potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and peaches
super sweet peaches
I also got some cauliflower, two tomatoes plants, and some peanuts.  Have I said I love fresh veggies and fruit!  :)
We also had a birthday party that evening and just some time at home playing with the boys.  The weather was great and there is no place better than being outside and enjoying it. 
Pool time!

playing outside

Sunday we didn't make it to morning church service because my littlest man decided that 4 in the morning was an acceptable time to get up and stay up till about 7am.  Needless to say I was past exhausted.  But we had a great day around the house that day and then made it to a wonderful evening service.  And for the frosting on the cake (haha pun intended) we had Birthday Bash at church last night so after the preaching we went to eating.  Baptist rarely meet when they don't eat.  So we enjoyed cake, ice cream, and chips in celebration of the June birthdays. 


Well that is all my rambling for the moment.  I will have some craftiness to share later this week.  Have a wonderful day!  What did you do for fun this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. The pool looks like so much fun! Love the pictures! I need to make it to the farmer's market....is it the one in Richlands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pool was fun. I had Neil watch Gavin and me and Conner played a while. Now I just have to find a bathing suit (yuck) for this summer. I don't think I am quite ready to show off my middle in public. :)

      Delete