Monday, October 1, 2012

Long Time No See


OK  it has been a little bit since my last post..well maybe more than a bit, maybe a while, like 3 months a while.  But I am finally back to blog land and I have some very exciting posts coming your way!  I am going to try to be a bit more organized with blogging and set myself up a schedule.  Since I have 2 small boys that keep me busy and other roles and responsibilities, plus I just started my own business (yay I will tell more about that later) I think 2 posts a week is about all I have time to squeeze in.  I think Tuesday and Friday will probably be my posting days but don't hold me to it, whenever I get the chance to sit down and post I will.

Now let me give you a heads up with what you will see in the next few posts. Not in any particular order:

-summer fun activities I did with my 3 yr old

-traveling tips (I know summer vacation is over but we just took our trip so I am betting some of you travel in the fall and especially around the holidays)

-bloggy love (some of my favorite blogs that I want to share with you)

-pinned and completed ( ideas that I pinned and then accomplished) -once a month

-fall favorites (it is finally cooling off so lets share some ideas)

-baby food making
-Bob the Builder cake

-kniffy knitter hats

-my new business!!!!

-kid friendly cooking and super fast cheap meals

-my 1st event!

Well I know I have been a terrible host about posting with some consistency but life happens and I am going to try to get the ball rolling again.  So I hope you forgive and forget and check back with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment